NGVAmerica is a national organization dedicated to the development of a growing, profitable, and sustainable market for vehicles powered by natural gas or biomethane. NGVAmerica represents more than 200 companies, environmental groups, and government organizations interested in the promotion and use of natural gas and biomethane as transportation fuels. Our member companies are those that produce, distribute, and market natural gas and biomethane across the country; manufacture and service natural gas vehicles, engines, and equipment; and operate fleets powered by clean-burning gaseous fuels.
To provide clean value to membership as the national voice driving increasing commercialization of compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) as economic, clean, domestic, safe and abundant fuels for vehicles by:
- Developing and delivering credible data-driven information
- Educating fleets, consumers and the general public about the vehicle availability and benefits
- Advocating for legislative and regulatory outcomes that facilitate market development
- Collaborating with industry allies and stakeholders to accelerate the adoption of CNG and LNG vehicles
- Supporting member companies through the provision of tools, materials, information, data and other services
- To create a profitable, sustainable and growing market for CNG and LNG-powered vehicles.